Student American Association of Osteopathy
The Student American Academy of Osteopathy has been organized by students of osteopathic medical colleges with 2 goals in mind.
1) To acquire a better understanding of osteopathic principles, theories and practice, which include
- helping students attain a maximum proficiency in osteopathic structural diagnosis and treatment
- fostering a clear concept of clinical application of osteopathy in health and disease
2) To improve public awareness of osteopathic medicine so that the community may better take advantage of the benefits provided by the complete health care concept of osteopathic medicine.
PRESIDENT: Olivia Carll
VICE PRESIDENT: Christina Dukehart
SECRETARY: Prachi Mohapatra
TREASURER: Mitchell Casey
News & Events
- We are holding a T-shirt design contest. We are asking for clever /funny T-shirt designs that have an OPP focus. We are hoping to sell T-shirts with the winning design at Convocation as a fundraiser (if the final design and sale is…
- This will be a review session for MS1 and MS2 students to help in preperation of OPP practicals. The MS1 Forum will occur from 5:30-6:30pm and the MS2 Forum will occur from 6:30-7:30 pm. These review sessions will occur every other week…
- Hi everyone, SAAO will be holding raffle for one of the OPP tables that we held a sale for earlier in the year. There will be no physical tickets given out, instead your name will be enter into an excel form as…
- SAAO will be hosting its second OPP Friday on October 29th at 5:00 p.m. in the OPP lab. This is an opportunity for students to get to learn more techniques in osteopathic medicine than what we are taught in class. Students won’t…