Student American Association of Osteopathy
The Student American Academy of Osteopathy has been organized by students of osteopathic medical colleges with 2 goals in mind.
1) To acquire a better understanding of osteopathic principles, theories and practice, which include
- helping students attain a maximum proficiency in osteopathic structural diagnosis and treatment
- fostering a clear concept of clinical application of osteopathy in health and disease
2) To improve public awareness of osteopathic medicine so that the community may better take advantage of the benefits provided by the complete health care concept of osteopathic medicine.
Jan – Dec 2022
President: Gabriela Buniowska
VP: Erin Pfeffer
Secretary: Karan Desair
Treasurer: Jacob Andersen
National Liaison: Natalie Chung
Jan – Dec 2021
PRESIDENT: Olivia Carll
VICE PRESIDENT: Christina Dukehart
SECRETARY: Prachi Mohapatra
TREASURER: Mitchell Casey
News & Events
- This will be an OPP review session for MS1 and MS2 students to help in preparation of OPP practicals. The MS1 Forum will occur from 5:30-6:30pm and the MS2 Forum will occur from 6:30-7:30 pm. These review sessions will occur every other…
- SAAO is selling cookie dough and cheesecake! Buy some now for a nice pick-me-up as you prep for your finals! They come frozen, so you can easily put them in your freezer till you are ready to consume them!!
- This will be a review session for MS1 and MS2 students to help in preparation of OPP practicals. The MS1 Forum will occur from 5:30-6:30pm and the MS2 Forum will occur from 6:30-7:30 pm. These review sessions will occur every other week…
- SAAO will be providing a sale of professional portable folding massage tables that will have great utilization as a tool to help optimize our OPP learning. We hope to provide a link to submit your orders for these tables soon! Tables will…