This club will be of special interest to anyone that foresees a profession in Oncology. With that being said, cancer patients often have many other health conflicts other than their cancer, frequently from subsequent complications by chemotherapy. This club will offer insight into these patients’ lives and treatments to better sympathize and better treat your patient in any field of medicine.
Oncology Club would like to introduce to you, the new 2022 E-Board Officers! If you are interested in learning more about the field of Oncology and joining our efforts to raise cancer awareness, this club is a great fit for you! Please stay tuned for more information about our upcoming guest speaker events and volunteer opportunities. We look forward to serving you this year!
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRESIDENT: Rachel Kim
- VICE PRESIDENT: Nevin Anderson
- SECRETARY: Sanjana Ravi
- TREASURER: Haroon Saeed
- EVENT COORDINATORS: Ryan Ballard and Soudarath Lily Southivongnorath
News & Events
- Oncology Club would like to welcome all members to attend a Q&A session with Dr. Richard Riedel, who is currently the Program Director for the Hematology-Oncology Fellowship at Duke University. Dr. Riedel will provide insight into a profession in Oncology and the…
- Join us in welcoming Dr. Laura Vater, MD, MPH, who is a hematology-oncology fellow, writer, and speaker. Dr. Vater will be presenting on Cultivating Compassion in Medicine and more about the Heme/Onc specialty for students who are interested in pursuing this fellowship….
- Join us at 6 PM on January 19th via Zoom for our 1st Mock Tumor Board where we will be discussing oncology-specific cases with a clinical and holistic approach!
- Join us as we welcome Dr. Shauna Campbell D.O. who will be speaking to us on behalf of the Cleveland Clinic Radiation Oncology Program. Dr. Campbell is a radiation oncologist who specializes in H&N and sarcoma and is an Executive Committee Past…